How to Pray from the Heart
Discovering your Gifts
Domestic Church Project-Learn more here!
Fr. Dan Homily Archive
Join our Flock!
We are excited to have our new communication tool, and simple way to register at St. Mary!
You can either text to join, with the code on the left, or fill out this form to register!
What’s new at St. Mary?
We are launching the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd! CGS focuses on the contemplation and enjoyment of God. Check out this link to learn more about the basics of the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd! We want to help our little ones grow and foster an appreciation for God at a young age!
We are offering the Creighton model FertilityCare method at St. Mary! Creighton is used for achieving and avoiding a pregnancy, learning about and appreciating your fertility, as well as monitering and maintaing your health. The Creighton Model addresses infertility, miscarriage, PMS, PCOS, anovulation, and any reproductive stage of a woman’s life! Have questions or want more information? Contact Anna Murphy at email@example.com.
We are launching the start of our year long series, the Fulfillment of all Desires! This study will be on Monday nights from 6:30-7:30pm.
Playground and prayers will continue through winter!
Bringing Jesus to the Center of each Family
Looking for ways to learn about the Faith at home? Bring Jesus and the saints into your home by visiting this page.
Thank you for joining us for mass via livestream during the duration we offered it!
Kans for Kids12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Religious Education-mini retreat9:00 am - 11:30 amMUR
Mass9:00 am - 10:00 amChurch
Coffee and donuts10:00 am - 10:45 am
RCIA10:00 am - 11:00 amArt Room
Mass11:30 am - 12:30 pmChurch
Creighton FertilityCare Intro Session12:30 pm - 1:30 pmSt. Mary Room
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."