How to Pray from the Heart
Why do we fast?
Domestic Church Project-Launching this summer
Fr. Dan Homily Archive
What’s new at St. Mary?
This summer, we are excited to launch the start of the Domestic Church Project! This is a catechesis centered on the formation of the entire family! Check out our videos to learn more.
We are also launching the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd! CGS focuses on the contemplation and enjoyment of God. Check out this link to learn more about the basics of the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd!
We are offering the how and why of natural family planning! Coming into the Church and aren’t familiar with the God’s teachings about human sexuality? Contact our natural family planning coordinator for more information about each of the methods, and what the Church teaches in regard to marriage and sexuality!
We are offering the Creighton model FertilityCare method at St. Mary! Creighton is used for achieving and avoiding a pregnancy, learning about and appreciating your fertility, as well as infertility, miscarriage, PMS, PCOS, anovulation, and any reproductive stage of a woman’s life! Have questions or want more information? Contact Anna Murphy at email@example.com!
And, Deacon Tyler Arens will be offering a series on the mystics every Thursday starting on June 10th at 6:30pm.
Bringing Jesus to the Center of each Family
Looking for ways to learn about the Faith at home? Bring Jesus and the saints into your home by visiting this page.
Thank you for joining us for mass via livestream during the duration we offered it!
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."