Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:30am
Thursday, September 24th - Day of Fasting and Prayer
Thoughts from the Pastor - Be a Blessing
Thoughts from the Pastor - Boredom
Fr. Dan Homily Archive
March 22nd, 2020
Bringing Jesus to the Center of each Family
Looking for more videos, resources, and updates? Stay connected with St. Mary by visiting this page.
St. Mary will livestream Mass via Facebook each day. You do not need a Facebook page to watch!
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."