Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:30am
Father Dan Kogut - Men on Fire
The Purpose of Lent
The Wild Goose - Discover the Holy Spirit
March 17th, 2019
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."