Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:30am
Hope in the New Year
How to use your Bible!
January 12th 2020
Kans for Kids12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Youth Retreat Talk @ All Masses12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Prayer Ministry After All Masses12:00 am - 11:59 pm
KofC Membership Drive12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Men's Group Mtg7:00 am - 9:00 amConf Rm A
Mass In Chapel9:00 am - 9:30 amChapel
Confessions3:30 pm - 4:30 pmChurch
Kitchen Prep4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Mass5:00 pm - 6:00 pmChurch
Euchre Night7:00 pm - 10:00 pmMulti
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."