Bishop Boyea's Year of the Bible
Realigning Resources for Mission - Town Hall Nov. 24th
Thoughts from the Pastor - Be a Blessing
Fr. Dan Homily Archive
Sunday Homily 11/15/2020
Bringing Jesus to the Center of each Family
Looking for ways to learn about the Faith at home? Bring Jesus and the saints into your home by visiting this page.
St. Mary will livestream Mass via Facebook on Thursday mornings and Saturday night. You do not need a Facebook page to watch!
Giving Tree12:00 am - 11:59 pm
CANCELLED Mass8:30 am - 9:00 amChurch
Divine Mercy Prayer Group9:30 am - 10:30 amA
Women of Grace6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
KofC Sweatshirt Drive12:00 am - 11:59 pmDrop off in KofC Room
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."