Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:30am
What did Mary do for Advent?
How to use your Bible!
December 1st, 2019
Giving Tree Nov 16 - Dec 2012:00 am - 11:59 pmConf Rm B
Kitchen Prep8:00 am - 12:00 pmKitchen
Mass8:30 am - 9:00 amChurch
Divine Mercy Prayer Group9:30 am - 10:30 amA
Children's Choir2:15 pm - 4:00 pmChurch
Advent Tea Set Up3:30 pm - 6:30 pmMUR
Advent Tea6:30 pm - 9:00 pmMUR
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."