How to Know what God Wants
The Healing Christ Wants for Us
Fr. Dan Homily Archive
5/22/22 Having a Good Easter Season
Join our Flock!
We are excited to have our new communication tool, and simple way to register at St. Mary!
You can either text to join, with the code on the left, or fill out this form to register!
Enthronement of Jesus in the Home:
Bringing Jesus to the Center of each Family
Looking for ways to learn about the Faith at home? Bring Jesus and the saints into your home by visiting this page.
What’s new at St. Mary?
We are launching the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd! CGS focuses on the contemplation and enjoyment of God. Check out this link to learn more about the basics of the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd! We want to help our little ones grow and foster an appreciation for God at a young age!
At St. Mary, we offer a family catechesis program. Please go to our Faith Formation tab to learn more!
Eucharistic Adoration Chapel
The Adoration Chapel is available 24/7 for prayer before the Eucharistic Lord, always present in the Tabernacle.
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9AM- 9PM , Jesus is exposed in the Monstrance on the altar.
Call/text Donnamarie 517-861-1933, if you wish to increase our regular weekly hours.
For those who cannot commit to a regular weekly hour, we offer a signup link (below) for the current month/season
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."