Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:30am
All Saints Day - Bishop Robert Barron
Advent is Coming!
KofC Poker Nights (Off site)12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Special Envelope: Catholic Campaign Human Dev12:00 am - 11:59 pm
School Raffle Tickets12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Kans for Kids12:00 am - 11:59 pm
TMIY7:00 am - 8:30 amChoir Room
Intercessory Prayer Group9:00 am - 12:00 pmMtg Rm A
Mass9:00 am - 9:30 amChapel
Confessions3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Mass5:00 pm - 6:00 pmChurch
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."