Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:30am
Diocese of Lansing DSA
Why do we fast?
Fr. Dan Homily Archive
December 20th, 2020
Bringing Jesus to the Center of each Family
Looking for ways to learn about the Faith at home? Bring Jesus and the saints into your home by visiting this page.
The Chapel is available 24/7 for adoration and prayer before Jesus, always present in the Tabernacle.
Exposition Hours in the Chapel are every Wednesday and Thursday 9:00AM until 9:00PM.
St. Mary will livestream Mass via Facebook on Thursday mornings and Saturday night. You do not need a Facebook page to watch!
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."