Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00am & 11:30am
The Purpose of Lent
Make Time for Adoration
How to use your Bible!
February 23rd, 2020
Comedy Night Ticket Sales12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Special Envelope-HomeMission12:00 am - 11:59 pm
DSA Announcement Wknd12:00 am - 11:59 pm
TMIY7:00 am - 9:00 amChoir
Men's Group Mtg7:00 am - 9:00 amConf Rm A
Mass In Chapel9:00 am - 9:30 amChapel
Meal Prep (for movie night)12:00 pm - 6:30 pmKitchen
Confessions3:30 pm - 4:30 pmChurch
Mass5:00 pm - 6:00 pmChurch
RTL Movie: Unplanned!6:00 pm - 8:00 pmMulti-Use
- Quietly Explain the parts of the Mass and actions of the priest, musicians, ushers, etc.
- Consider sitting toward the front where it is easier for your little ones to engage.
- God put the wiggle in children-don't feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God's house.
- Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses. Children learn behavior by mimicking you.
- If you have to leave the worship space with your child, feel free to do so, but please come back. As Jesus said, "Let the children come to me."