Some who have gone through Healing the Whole Person or other inner healing have expressed the desire to go further or deeper into the inner work of healing. You do not need to go through Healing the Whole Person to be able to start your own healing group.
These groups can look like:
- Reading Be Healed or other book together and monthly meetings
- Getting together and praying with one another (like prayer ministry)
- Going through the Healing the Whole Person Workbook together
- Discussing what God is doing in your life
- Another form that will be helpful for you
These groups are not managed by the St. Mary staff. You are encouraged to find people that you trust, if you think that this format will be helpful to you!
“Praise the Lord! It is good to sing praises to our God for he is gracious, and a song of praise is seemly.
The Lord builds up Jerusalem; he gathers the outcasts of Israel. He heals the brokenhearted,
and binds up their wounds.” -Psalm 147:1-3