Alpha Youth is typically run over 9-10 weeks. In each session you eat food, watch a talk, and discuss questions in small groups.
- Food has a way of bringing people together and building community. So even if it’s a light snack, sweets or a full meal, Alpha always starts with food.
- The talks tackle core questions about life and faith from a Christian perspective.
- Throughout each episode, there are three discussion breaks. These breaks give everyone a chance to share thoughts and ideas in small groups without fear of being corrected or judged.
- Along the way there are opportunities to experience worship through music and moments for prayer.
- All of this is done in a fun environment where anyone is welcome.